Pages

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

10 MORE Ways I'm on my way to becoming the most momish mom EVER

1) I just bought V four pairs of old navy footie pajamas because they were on sale and I am PSYCHED.
I am literally shaking with the anticipation of washing them and putting them on her cute little butt.

2) I squealed with delight and made a total fool of myself because Violet actually giggled in the pool when we took her swimming last weekend, instead of crying uncontrollably.

3) I've been singing Raffi songs out loud at work for 2 straight days.

4) Every night, after she falls asleep, I sneak in her room and put my hand on her belly to make sure she's still breathing. And then I turn her head because she still has that dang flat spot.

5) I've watched "The Hungry Little Caterpillar, and other stories by Eric Carle" every Saturday and Sunday morning for the past three weekends on netflix.

6) I went into Target with $60 worth of gift cards from my birthday with the determination to get something for myself for once. What was the loot?

a) a 3months+ pair of soothie pacifiers
b) a lime green romper with limes on it
c)a watermelon onesie
d) a baby spring float
e)a giraffe rattle and a soft teething book
f)a three pack of onesies
g) a pepsi. for me.

7) I have scheduled "naked time" in the morning and the afternoon, and I'm always fully clothed.

8) I call bottles "baba's" with a straight face.

9) I brag about how V is in the 95th percentile for height. "She's as tall as 6 month old!" I'll say.

10) If V makes so much as a peep in the middle of the night, it wakes me up. And then I have to check the monitor at least three more times to make sure she's ok. And then I say my desperate prayer that she will go back to sleep.

Ah, c'est la vie. Life of a mom.

Happy Tuesday, ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment