Pages

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

This Blog of GIFs Will Perfectly Sum Up How Much I AM Liz Lemon While Pregnant

We are the same.

                                   On celebrities talking about their pregnancies:

                 "I'm just eating really healthy, and modifying my exercise routine to stay feeling good." -                      every celebrity ever while pregnant

                                                                      Me:



                                 On whether or not I want to give birth "Naturally."



                            On what it's like being pregnant this time around with a toddler:



On how I feel about the Bruster's located within walking distance from my house:


On my thoughts on how, when, where and why you do your parenting:


On the little victories of pregnancy:


On whether or not I believe that not breastfeeding will hurt my child:



On cravings;


And finally, on mommy haters (thankfully of which, I know none personally!)




Happy Wednesday!

Love,
Dominique 

No comments:

Post a Comment